An opportunity exists for a highly motivated individual to join our successful and steadily growing Patent and Trade Marks practice.
• Excellent work/life balance with flexible hours (part time with the possibility to transition to full time)
• Salary neg. depending on experience and qualifications
• In-house training and paid study leave while undertaking a Master of Intellectual Property Law degree at a recognised institution.
• Outstanding training, mentoring and professional support.
• Exposure to a range of work that will best position you to gain the experience you need to transition to a qualified Patent and Trade Marks Attorney.
We are ideally seeking someone with the following qualification and skills:
• PhD in Chemistry and/or Biological Science
• Work experience in Intellectual Property and/or law is an advantage, but not essential
• Partial completion of a Master of Intellectual Property Law degree is an advantage, but not essential
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office
• The ability to multitask, and prioritise deadlines
• Hard-working and loyal
• Adaptable to different workplace demands beyond the position description
The applicant will need to be legally entitled to work in Australia.
We are a small but vibrant Patent, Trade Marks and Pharmaceutical Consultancy firm in Melbourne, Victoria. We are both a professional and progressive firm that understands the need for work/life balance. We offer a supportive learning environment. We also offer both flexible and adaptable working hours, as well as home-office options.
If this position appeals to you, then please email your resume, academic transcripts and a covering letter that addresses the above criteria. Please also provide three referees to:
Applications close: 20 October 2020.
To apply for this position listed above, please complete an application form to upload your cover letter and resume.